- Aparent, un tractorist si un student la stiinte au creierul la fel. Dar ia predati-le o lectie de fizica cuantica...
- Nu stiu daca le poti spune super-atleti.…”You can do all this sh*t, but it all comes down to two guys on bikes, trying to beat each other….
- People recall more and learn better when they expect to teach that information to another person, a new study finds.
- Brilliantly balanced. Intelligent overview of Ebola situation, with superb links to other coverage.
- Worried about Ebola? Read this.
- Did the Fed miss the boat on the junk bond bubble?
BIOLOGIE, PLANTE, ANIMALUTE:
- Deeply rewarding. The value of the ocean’s depths is vast.
- “They’re still here, still grabbing on, not letting go.” Persistence of moss. Beautifully poetic stuff
- Gender bender. The water lily that switches between male & female flowers. Very cool botany
- Here comes the sun. The remarkable sunflower & its solar-tracking ability.
- Scents & sensibility. Of the world’s stinkiest but tasty fruit, durian. Oh, & orang-utans.
- Roots of imagination. What plant might Groot have evolved from? Good fun (great comments)
VIATA DE INSECTA:
- The worm turns. Into a fly. Amazing cell activity
- Weaving wonder. Spiders web-spinning mechanism. Great look at some cool biology.
- Commonly amazing. Neoantistea, remarkable common spiders.
- Dinner date. Female sexual cannibalism in spiders.
- Quick change artistry. How a butterfly turned from brown to purple in 6 generations.
- Time, flies. Remarkable aerobatic reaction speed of flying insects.
- Dead reckoning. Some insects feign death for survival
- Beetle mania! When Japanese beetles meet geraniums, it’s mayhem. Good fun.
- Mind the mound.How termites build their towers.
- Out for a spin. How does cosmic rotation originate?
- Making physicists smile. “Cheshire Cats” created: neutrons separated from their magnetism.